Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Countdown: leaving for the Orient in T minus 7 days



Today was my second to last day working at Blue Water Sailing Media (if you don't know the definition of niche, special interest media - look it up under Blue Water). Wrapping things up after 4 years of highs and lows is easier said than done. In a week I leave for China - an introduction to management education via the Pacific Rim and a crash course in cultural revolution - or something along those lines.

This is a primer blog post - more interesting things will probably begin to happen when I land in Beijing if this all goes as planned.

Later on I will post stories, photos and videos of my expericnes in China and then my time at BU. Interspersed in these chronological postings will be insightful blogs on what is happening in the world of new media.

Above is a photo of a beach in the French West Indies visited in December - a reminder of what I am giving up by leaving BWS. Time will tell is this was a wise choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment